About the course
In this course, we will learn about how the inspiration or need for travel is
generated in different types of travelers and gradually follow their journey
through the planning stage, booking stage and onwards to the plane and their
return home. At each step, we’ll look at what systems are airlines using to
influence decisions, highlighting best practices and using real-life examples
from over 20 different airlines.
The global aviatioun and airport management industry is expanding rapidly,
and this course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and experience
you will need to establish your career in this area.
Using the latest interactive teaching technologies, the program covers a
number of business, leadership and specialist areas. And the proximity of
our campus to Wilson airport means that you will have plenty of opportunities
to enjoy a practical-based approach to your studies through work placements with airlines and related organizations.
Wilson Airport is the fastest growing major airport in Kenya with passenger
numbers increasing from 8 million to 15 million per year.
Airline marketing offers an inter-disciplinary course combining key subject
areas of business, marketing and aviation management in a practice-oriented way.
This will allow you to develop a deep understanding and practical knowledge of
marketing and the specialist area of aviation.
To prepare you to graduate as a professional, you will evaluate different perspectives
to inspect global, political, economic, social, technological, legal, ecological and business environments.
You will have the option to experience industry practice and real word business experience to increase your
skills and capabilities to work as a marketing practitioner in aviation
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
· Interpret and understand your customers' needs
· Segment your targeted markets
· Exceed your customers' expectations with product innovation, product quality and efficient distribution
· Develop creative and cost-effective marketing strategies
· The evolution of technology and its impact in customer engagement and marketing methodologies
· Developing marketing processes & strategies in alignment with organizational objectives
· The current airline business environment and its impact on airline marketing
· Impact of technology on distribution and communication channels: best practices including social media
· Market environment scanning & market research methodologies
· Developing a marketing plan and strategy in a case study approach
· The Marketing Mix (Product, Price, Promotion, Place) and how to satisfy the needs of your target audiences
· How to create value for, and communicate value to, your customers
· Airline alliances and marketing: benefits & drawbacks
· Practical strategies for managing your marketing plan efficiently
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for:
· Fresh graduates from high school who would wish to be employed in the airline marketing departments
· Recently appointed marketing managers
· Sales managers and general sales agents
· Marketing officers and market coordinators
· Customer service staff
An IATA Certificate shall be awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
· Who is running the airline marketing course?
The course is run by Kenya aeronautical college by consultants specialized in aviation marketing and
communication with over 10 years of experience in the industry. The lessons are taught by our consultants and selected industry specialists.
· Should I take this course?
Certainly. In fact, this course has been attended by over 1000 airline marketing executives before you in the form of evening and online classes.
· I've done aviation courses before. Is there any point in me taking this course?
Aviation is a fast-changing industry and we keep our courses constantly updated for this very reason.
· Will I get a certificate upon completion?
Certainly yes. If you choose the Airline Marketing Fundamentals - Certified course,
which includes interactive airline marketing simulation quizzes,
then you will be awarded with a certificate upon completion. Plus,
the course is also IATA Examinable. U will be expected to receive an
IATA Certificate at the end of the course.
· Once I start the course, how much time do I have to complete it?
Stay ahead of the competition by understanding and applying sound marketing principles in airline business!
Do you want to enroll for airline marketing course?
call/WhatsApp. +254708374257 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org intake is in progress.
We will shortly upload the training curricular for Airline Marketing. Thank you for your understanding.